Protect your children’s skin with Kidsskin
Kidsskin comes in a range of easy to use bottles with pumps, meaning that the suncream is easy to apply, for adults or children. The easy to apply formula is non-sticky, non-greasy, light and long lasting. It’s ideal for all adults too, so you can do yourself too whilst you’re sorting the kids!
- Perfect for kids!: Kidsskin won’t sting small eyes, absorbs quickly and lasts for hours, so kids can get to the really important stuff as quickly as possible.
- High security: kidsskin offers SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection, protection against UVA and UVB rays, meaning their skin stays safe!
- Highly sweat resistant & highly water resistant: allowing kids to spend up to two hours in the water without reapplying!
- Nasties free: no parabens, no paba, gluten free, anti-oxidant, non-allergenic.
- Kind to skin: safe for all skin types, with healing and soothing aloe vera, manuka honey umf18+.
- Bunny friendly: tested on small people, not pets.
Kidsskin is made and manufactured by Seabase, who have over 35 years experience in the sports and leisure industry.
Safety & Testing
Kidsskin has been specifically formulated to meet extremely high standards for sunscreens and UVA/UVB protection in Australia and New Zealand. These standards are currently the highest in the world. Kidsskin has been tested by an independent laboratory in Australia and has a UVF Factor of at least 59, and is sweat and water resistant.
The Unique Ingredient Combination within our formula provides many skin care benefits to the little ones in addition to serious sun protection.
At the beginning of January 2017, Skinalive who is the parent company of Kidsskin, was awarded the Melanoma International Foundation Seal of Approval. We have been awarded this for our outstanding product and promotion of sun safe behaviours in accordance with the Melanoma International Foundation Seal Mission Statement.
Manuka Honey: New Zealand Grade UMF 18+
This uniquely New Zealand healer has extraordinary skin benefits – hydrating, moisturising, nourishing, healing, rejuvenating and protecting. New Zealand Grade Manuka Honey is scientifically and medically proven to:
- Accelerate skin healing.
- Remove harmful bacteria and sterilise infections.
- Stimulate new healthy skin growth.
- Lower incidence of disfiguring scars including acne scars.
- Offer strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Offer strong anti-oxidant support to help fight free radical damage
Jojoba Oil boasts almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for a healthy skin: vitamin E, B – complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. Jojoba Oil has long been used in ancient medicine to treat over exposure to the sun and heat rash and will reduce flaking and peeling and the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil work to reduce dryness and skin irritations.
Vitamin E is one of the primary anti-oxidants used in Kidsskin. This combined with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum sunscreen in Kidsskin assists in preserving the skin’s barrier function which helps to maintain over all skin health.
Vitamin A is a great anti-aging nutrient. When combined with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum in Kidsskin sunscreen your skin re builds and rejuvenates – keeping lines, wrinkles, dull skin and other anti ageing symptoms at bay.
Aloe Vera is renowned for its many medicinal benefits. Combined with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum sunscreen in Kidsskin it helps to increase the strength and synthesis of the skin tissue making it a vital ingredient in Kidsskin sunscreen.